Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
Open to opportunities
You will find on this resume up-to-date information about my professional experience, education, and skills.
Up there on the left you have a menu, taking you to more detailed information.
It has been made sincerely and based on my experience.
Thank you for your interest,
Since August 2018
- Program Management System implementation
- Setting-up processes and tools to allow the delivery of a 7 years contract, which main scope is to take over the IT division of a large private bank in Switzerland (300 IT FTEs)
- The main goals of this contract are to bring innovation (both for digitalisation and security) & to reduce IT costs (by off-shoring and increasing productivity)
to August 2018
- ADM Project Manager, yearly production 1.5M€, supervising 35 team members (Casablanca & Lille). In short: making sure milestones of application enhancement are delivered in time and with the required quality, while the project gross profit is increasing.
- Responsibilities: green SLAs, good GP, matching Staff, happy Client & team members.
to September 2017
- PMO Global Delivery Leader (20 members' teams), Banking industry. Total size of the project: 300 members Offshore (Morocco & Romania) & 50 members Onshore (Paris & Lille).
- Project Financial Officer
4.5M€ Revenue per Quarter to Forecast with mandatory Business Operation/management control
- Delivery Manager
-Insure the project compliance to client and IBM audit requirements
-Guarantee the reliability of financial forecasts and explain variances
-Standardize and automate processes, methods and tools
- The main goals of my intervention on this project were:
-Improve project GP through different action plans (operational, financial, etc.)
-Improve financial forecasts by defining clear processes and deploying the necessary tools within the PM team
-Recruit and train a stronger PMO team Offshore to reduce the Onshore management team size
to January 2017
- Application Development & Maintenance Junior Project Manager – Banking industry, task planning and controlling, client interface, team management
- Involved in Business Operations on a 33M€ contract: forecast, invoicing orders & gap analysis
- PM role on multiple sub-project of this contract: resources planning, SLAs and revenues & costs management, production control and future opportunities financial previsions
to January 2015
- After-sales follow-up on customers, from the service request until an engineer’s intervention
- Link between customers and field engineers for France, Switzerland and Belgium
- Administrative: ordering spare-parts (SAP), monitoring calls, prioritizing interventions, etc.
to September 2013
- Project Management: Design of training programs for Supermarket's new employees.
The project: 6 weeks of training, 45 people to hire and train (200 candidates), 30.000€ budget, 7 trainers to select and hire, logistic (places and rooms for interviews and training)
- Consulting projects:
Diagnostics, analysis and setup of action plans for gender professional parity.
- Employee training, specialized in Drive-Through Supermarket. The concept: "Shop online & drive to your supermarket to pick up your order" is a great success in France.
Around 200 people trained
- Training of disabled workers:
Study of the best practices related to the installation of a CRM/ERP and training of consultants and disabled employees.
- Skill training provided on “How to behave in a professional environment”: comportment, communication, etc.
to December 2012
- English classes to an audience aged from 18 to 24 years old. Participants left the school system years earlier in order to meet the urgent needs of their families, they now wish to graduate.
- Computer training (Excel, Word, PowerPoint...) for youth aged from 12 to 22 years old.
- Mathematics courses to children with learning difficulties ages 5 to 10.
ISEM Junior Conseil
to October 2011
- Manage a team of ten people to ensure the sustainability of the structure over the long term.
- Define a long-term strategy.
- Develop a commercial activity, promote its image, both among students as among professionals (corporate groups, companies and independent).
- Ensure the smooth running of projects made by the students we enrolled.
- Results of the year: 15 new customers, 30 students enrolled, 10-fold increase of turnover: 15,000€
Caisse d'Epargne Headquarters (a French national bank)
to September 2010
- Customer’s portfolio management: debt settlement plans for customers in an irregular situation
- Headquarters staff training following a change in the national bank information system
- Study on how to manage changes in a company.
European University Business School
to July 2014
3.9/4 GPA - Summa cum Laude (with the highest honor)
This MBA in Global Banking & Finance offers courses relating to the financial organization, operations and problems of the economy at large.
French - Native language
English - Fluent
Romanian - Fluent
German - A2, understanding and beginner level talk
Spanish - A2, understanding and beginner level talk
Finance & Budgeting