Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
Open to opportunities
You will find on this resume up-to-date information about my professional experience, education, and skills.
Up there on the left you have a menu, taking you to more detailed information.
It has been made sincerely and based on my experience.
Thank you for your interest,
Since August 2018
- Program Management System implementation
- Setting-up processes and tools to allow the delivery of a 7 years contract, which main scope is to take over the IT division of a large private bank in Switzerland (300 IT FTEs)
- The main goals of this contract are to bring innovation (both for digitalisation and security) & to reduce IT costs (by off-shoring and increasing productivity)
to August 2018
- ADM Project Manager, yearly production 1.5M€, supervising 35 team members (Casablanca & Lille). In short: making sure milestones of application enhancement are delivered in time and with the required quality, while the project gross profit is increasing.
- Responsibilities: green SLAs, good GP, matching Staff, happy Client & team members.
to September 2017
- PMO Global Delivery Leader (20 members' teams), Banking industry. Total size of the project: 300 members Offshore (Morocco & Romania) & 50 members Onshore (Paris & Lille).
- Project Financial Officer
4.5M€ Revenue per Quarter to Forecast with mandatory Business Operation/management control
- Delivery Manager
-Insure the project compliance to client and IBM audit requirements
-Guarantee the reliability of financial forecasts and explain variances
-Standardize and automate processes, methods and tools
- The main goals of my intervention on this project were:
-Improve project GP through different action plans (operational, financial, etc.)
-Improve financial forecasts by defining clear processes and deploying the necessary tools within the PM team
-Recruit and train a stronger PMO team Offshore to reduce the Onshore management team size
to January 2017
- Application Development & Maintenance Junior Project Manager – Banking industry, task planning and controlling, client interface, team management
- Involved in Business Operations on a 33M€ contract: forecast, invoicing orders & gap analysis
- PM role on multiple sub-project of this contract: resources planning, SLAs and revenues & costs management, production control and future opportunities financial previsions
to September 2014
- Brainstorming & pre-work on group level consolidation
Superbet is led by an executive team with extensive experience in the field of gambling in southeastern Europe. Senior management vision coupled with the experience gained from coordinating other successful business quickly materialized Superbet firm performance, which is recognized as one of the most competitive companies in the field of sports betting.
Superbet developed a network of 400 agencies where customers find here a very relaxing atmosphere and come to bet and watch matches with friends and other sports enthusiasts.
to January 2015
- After-sales follow-up on customers, from the service request until an engineer’s intervention
- Link between customers and field engineers for France, Switzerland and Belgium
- Administrative: ordering spare-parts (SAP), monitoring calls, prioritizing interventions, etc.
Carestream Health, 7,300 employees, formerly Eastman Kodak Company's Health Group, is an independent subsidiary of Onex Corporation, Toronto, Canada. Onex is one of Canada's largest corporations.
to September 2013
- Project Management: Design of training programs for Supermarket's new employees.
The project: 6 weeks of training, 45 people to hire and train (200 candidates), 30.000€ budget, 7 trainers to select and hire, logistic (places and rooms for interviews and training)
- Consulting projects:
Diagnostics, analysis and setup of action plans for gender professional parity.
- Employee training, specialized in Drive-Through Supermarket. The concept: "Shop online & drive to your supermarket to pick up your order" is a great success in France.
Around 200 people trained
- Training of disabled workers:
Study of the best practices related to the installation of a CRM/ERP and training of consultants and disabled employees.
- Skill training provided on “How to behave in a professional environment”: comportment, communication, etc.
IFCL is specialized in advising companies in the field of human resources. Since its inception in 2000, IFCL strive to create sustainable jobs, by helping to recruit the right people, by offering appropriate training, by helping to minimize risks for employees, and generally by helping to improve quality of life in companies, in compliance with laws and regulations.
to December 2012
- English classes to an audience aged from 18 to 24 years old. Participants left the school system years earlier in order to meet the urgent needs of their families, they now wish to graduate.
- Computer training (Excel, Word, PowerPoint...) for youth aged from 12 to 22 years old.
- Mathematics courses to children with learning difficulties ages 5 to 10.
ISEM Junior Conseil
to October 2011
- Manage a team of ten people to ensure the sustainability of the structure over the long term.
- Define a long-term strategy.
- Develop a commercial activity, promote its image, both among students as among professionals (corporate groups, companies and independent).
- Ensure the smooth running of projects made by the students we enrolled.
- Results of the year: 15 new customers, 30 students enrolled, 10-fold increase of turnover: 15,000€
ISEM Junior Conseil is a student organization in charge of performing consulting missions for external companies (market analysis, business plan, sector analysis, etc.).
The IJC take part in the French National Confederation of Junior-Enterprises for its university, ISEM, the Institute for Science of Enterprise and Management of Montpellier. "Junior-Entreprise" is a French trade-mark requires a very high level of quality.
Caisse d'Epargne Headquarters (a French national bank)
to September 2010
- Customer’s portfolio management: debt settlement plans for customers in an irregular situation
- Headquarters staff training following a change in the national bank information system
- Study on how to manage changes in a company.
to April 2010
- ISEMeeting is an association that my team and I founded to organize meetings between students and professionals.
- Coordination, distribution of tasks and motivation of a 6 members team.
- Fundraising, advertising and actively looking for interested and experienced business professionals.